Happycall Double Pan 2.0 (Detachable) Standard - Pink
Happycall's Double Pan allows for easy and convenient flipping. Seals in moisture for juicier, tastier food, while reducing smoke and odors.
- Genuine products from My Cookware Australia®
- Australian warranty and customer service
- Premium quality made in Korea
- New user tips with five basic recipes provided
- Pull open design with more colour options
- Compatible with most cooktops EXCEPT induction
- Convenient detachable design for cleaning
Happycall double pan 2.0 is an affordable alternative to the premium IH Synchro model. It is colorful with a few modern colors, including sand pink, olive, and navy. It can be used on any type of cooktop except induction. The pans are opened with a pull design instead of the megantic closure of the IH Synchro model.
- Learn more about Happycall double pan? Check out our review.
- See how My Cookware Australia® packs your fragile items with care.
- Find our products featured in various media outlets.
Since Happycall invented Double Pan there are thousands of imitation in the market, only an authentic Happycall Double Pan guarantee the best quality and durability.
Happycall compact double pan is the name given to this model in Korea.
|Width 273mm, length 232mm (450mm
with handle), depth 55mm
|Aluminum (97% purity)
|3x Ceratinum coating
|Flawless PFOA 0%
Free of lead and cadmium
|Gas, electric, ceramic and halogen
|Country of manufacture
|Comes with only 1 silicone gasket
|One-year replacement warranty
Refund & exchange policy
|Maintenance & user guide
Differences between Synchro and other basic models
Happycall IH Synchro double pan has 11 layers, with titanium and stainless steel layers protecting the graphene core. These layers improve heating efficiency and durability.
Click here to see differences between various Happycall Doubel Pan models and sizes.
Which double pans on the market are authentic?
- Happycall is the top cookware brand in Korea. They designed their first double pan in 1999 and have a couple of patented technologies registered in Japan and the U.S.
- My Cookware Australia® is the authorised reseller of Happycall products in Australia. Click here to view all Happycall Double Pans.
- Ensure your purchase is covered with an Australian warranty. Customer service is available in Australia.
- Happycall should be in one word. Any products in name of "Happy Call" is not genuine.
- PFOA tested: Free 0%
- Graphene and titanium layers tested
- ISO 9001 international quality recognition
- ISO 14001 international quality recognition
- The pressure-baking device is patented (Patent No. 03501858)
- The patent has been registered in the U.S and Japan
- Heavy metal tested (no environmentally harmful substance was found)
Shipping with Care
- Origin: All products shipped from our Sydney shop.
- Speed: Dispatched within 1-2 working days
- Carrier: Australia Post or Express Post available at checkout.
- Packing Care: Fragile items packed securely. Learn how we ensure your items' safety. Shipping damage covered for all orders.
- Free Shipping: Enjoy free shipping on all orders over $99!
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.