Yoshikawa COOK-PAL REN 28cm Premium Carbon Steel Wok - Made in Japan
The Cook-Pal Ren is an incredibly unique line developed by Yoshikawa Co. and manufactured 100% in Niigata, Japan, using the highest quality carbon steel for superior performing products.
|Top diameter||278mm (pouring rims on both sides)|
||165mm (flat bottom)|
|Length (including handle)||473mm|
Carbon Steel (heat treated)
|Handle||Natural wood (urethane coated)|
|Country of manufacture||Japan|
|Item weight (approx)||1080g|
|Hobs compatibility||Induction, gas, electric and ceramic|
|Instruction||English and Japanese|
|Country of origin||Japan|
Japanese carbon steel uses special heat-treated metal to create the ultimate frying pan series. The layers of iron nitride and iron oxide on the frying pan’s surface make it highly resistant to rust and incredibly strong and durable.
- Heat-treated pan which is high durable
- Pour spout for easy draining
- Nitriding Processing
Before first use... “Oil Seasoning”
- First, wash the frying pan/wok’s inner and outer surface with dish soap. Once you have seasoned the inner surface with oil, you can use it right away.
- Pour in enough oil to fill about 1/3 of your frying pan’s capacity and heat it on low for about 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and return it to an oil pot or other suitable container.
- Use oil basting set or paper towels to spread the remaining oil fully around the pan's inner surface.
- Carbon steel frying pans and woks are not storage containers. When finished cooking, put any leftovers in an appropriate container.
- Use a scrub sponge to wash it with warm water. Do not wash it in the dishwasher.
- When done, rinse the pan off and wipe it dry.
- Season it with a tablespoon of oil before storing it.
Please be sure to read the entire instruction manual before the first use. The product comes with a QR Code for our online user guide in English.